The reason I have decided to use this emblem, is because I believe that it clearly represents what our trailer is going to be about. At first look, this icon looks very militaristic and veteran - exactly what we want our trailer to be like. However when looking at the connotations of this emblem, the knife with the skull implies that there is something far more important happening than the usual military operation. In some ways, the skull looks a little like a zombie that has been captured and hung as a trophy. This is all positive, however the Ace of Spades behind the main content suggests that type of situations this particular Task Force get into are not always straight forward. They may have to gamble on decisions and make chances, which could in fact be life threatening. This is what I want the soldiers in the trailer to experience.
Thursday, 27 September 2012
Inspirational symbol for Promotional Package
This is an emblem taken from the Call Of Duty game: Modern Warfare 2:
The reason I have decided to use this emblem, is because I believe that it clearly represents what our trailer is going to be about. At first look, this icon looks very militaristic and veteran - exactly what we want our trailer to be like. However when looking at the connotations of this emblem, the knife with the skull implies that there is something far more important happening than the usual military operation. In some ways, the skull looks a little like a zombie that has been captured and hung as a trophy. This is all positive, however the Ace of Spades behind the main content suggests that type of situations this particular Task Force get into are not always straight forward. They may have to gamble on decisions and make chances, which could in fact be life threatening. This is what I want the soldiers in the trailer to experience.
The reason I have decided to use this emblem, is because I believe that it clearly represents what our trailer is going to be about. At first look, this icon looks very militaristic and veteran - exactly what we want our trailer to be like. However when looking at the connotations of this emblem, the knife with the skull implies that there is something far more important happening than the usual military operation. In some ways, the skull looks a little like a zombie that has been captured and hung as a trophy. This is all positive, however the Ace of Spades behind the main content suggests that type of situations this particular Task Force get into are not always straight forward. They may have to gamble on decisions and make chances, which could in fact be life threatening. This is what I want the soldiers in the trailer to experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment